31 de agosto de 2007

Tool - Hooker With A Penis

I met a boy wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope Beastie-tee, nipple rings and new tattoos that claimed he was OGT, back from '92, on the first EP. And in between sips of Coke, he told me that he thought we were sellin' out, layin' down, suckin' up to the man.
Well now I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point the finger you should know that I'm the man. I'm the man, and you're the man, and he's the man as well. So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass.
All you know about me is what I've sold you. Dumb fuck, I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dipshit. And then you bought one.
So I've got some advice for you, little buddy. Before you point your finger you should know that I'm the man. I'm the fuckin' man and you're the fuckin' man as well. So you can point that fuckin' finger up your ass.
All you know about me is what I've sold you. Dumb fuck, I sold out long before you ever even heard my name. I sold my soul to make a record, dipshit. And then you bought one.
All you read and wear or see and hear on TV is a product begging for your fatass dirty dollar. So, shut up and buy my new record. Send more money. Fuck you, buddy.


[Carajo (irse al): expresión que se aplica a un objeto, sujeto o situación que sobrepasa los límites de cualquier intento de elogio. Ejemplo: Esta letra de Tool se va al carajo.]

2 comentarios:

santiago segura dijo...

Qué buena letra (lo que logré entender). Nunca indagué muy profundamente en ese tipo de rock alterno-down yanqui. ¿Qué me recomendás de Tool?

Petra von Feuer dijo...

Tanto Aenima (de donde sale esta canción) como Lateralus son mis favoritos. Aunque diría que el corazón del sonido de Tool está, definitivamente, en Aenima.